ATTENTION COMMUNITY. We have new rules! PLEASE familiarize yourself with the event RULES at the bottom of this page (See Link) and be prepared to sign an acknowledgment of the same rules before you enter the club.
Your ticket Link: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/icandy-pilot-a-plur-pub-night-tickets-14285555481
If you like to volunteer for Cupids, Dungeon monitor and/or Play monitor: Volunteerplurvan@gmail com
PLUR|productions presents •iCandy• a PLUR Pub night pilot event.
iCandy is an entirely new event format for PLUR. To date PLUR has been about mixing an underground EDM club with a consent based dungeon and play space. It has been a hit and your feedback, event after event, has told us that we have struck a cord with YOU Vancouver. Thank you for all the Love. That said we also hear a lot of feedback asking for quieter music, more social spaces, ice breaking card games, maybe karaoke or even a live band. None of this works in a Nightclub environment. So ScottyHotty and I have been brainstorming ideas for months now on how to address. We played around with meet and greets the night before an event (still may one day), a PLUR munch, a Saturday afternoon/early evening social gathering and a Pub. Hold on, a PUB is exactly what our community is asking for. There, in the PLUR boardroom (AKA Scotty’s hot tub), iCandy was born. As with all PLUR events iCandy is a full on sex positive kinky play party designed for all. Straight, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer, Swinger, Burner, BDSM, ABDL, Furies, Poly, Leather, Latex lovers and whatever YOU are into provided it is legal and consensual including nudity and sexual intercourse.
Like the idea of a kinky sex positive play party in a pub like atmosphere? Then help us make this pilot event another PLUR success story. We HIGHLY recommend those of you considering attending NOT wait till the last minute as we have found that we are selling out sooner than every before. AND seriously community, please do not message Scotty and I looking for tickets after they sell out as we really are sold out when we say we are.
iCandy theme this month: Strap-Ons. That is right, iCandy is not about sexy themes, it is about sexy activities as that is what PLUR is all about. Next month’s theme is Flogging followed by possibly Fisting.
At PLUR we do not believe in dress codes as only you know what makes you feel sexy. Plus this is a pub after all. From jeans and a t-shirt to being fully nude are all acceptable, although shoes are required at a minimum for safety.
What can you expect?
• Our now infamous ice breaking CUPIDS that help get you matched with others and participating at whatever level you desire! Cupids wear little pink/blue/sparkle wings (http://tinyurl.com/m6bumno) on their backs and a blue LED lanyard with the words “Cupid” on it. Expect them to come and talk to you.
• To aid the Cupids, guests are encouraged to complete a play card that will help our Cupids match you to other guests.
• Expanded lounge areas to mingle with others and survey your opportunities to play.
• Pub music to be announced (we are entertaining a few options)
• Plenty of intimate play spaces for most types of playing from simply grinding to full sex if you so choose.
• Free onsite government STI clinic with results within minutes (please take advantage of this free service).
• Dungeon furniture and a hard point for the riggers (please contact Moon_Dancer https://fetlife.com/users/134966)
• Super chill / love making area with plenty of mattresses to enjoy a new friend or reacquaint yourself with others (PLEASE bring a blanket from home if you wish to use the beds. Access otherwise is not allowed for health reasons.)
• Personal gym sized locker for the evening free with admission (bring a change of clothes, blankets or kinky stuff and toys). We encourage you to share lockers with others so that everyone has access to one.
• Trained Dungeon Monitors to ensure everyone’s safety and boundaries are maintained. Dungeon Monitors are identifiable via a red sashes.
• New Play Monitors to over see sexual activities and ensure everyone is playing safe and cleaning up after themselves. They will report into and support the DMC (Moon_Dancer).
• Warm sensual lighting though out the environment.
• Full bar with Storm Brewing Craft Beer
• Online Tickets are $25, $30 at the door. If you do not have a ticket and we are at capacity (which we will be) please consider using our text back system. Simply, we will text you back when a spot for your party has opened up. You will have 20 mins to arrive to claim.
• Sectioned off aftercare area for bottom and top to enjoy after a scene.
For those attendees looking only to LEARN, we will arrange for them to go and observe a scene in their area of interest, ideally with a TOP who is willing to talk about or explain what they are doing and why. Think of it as an interactive workshop where questions can be asked of both the top and bottom, before and after the scene.
New to sex positive play parties? No problem our cupids and organizers are on hand to assist in negotiations, particularly for people who are newer or less experienced in Safe, Sane & Consensual negotiations. There is NO pressure or obligation to participate in any way.
Consent is ABSOLUTELY required between all participants in any play and just because a Cupid makes an introduction, it does not require either participant to play with that person. No obligations. People are also encouraged to make their own introductions as they see fit; that’s why you will be wearing your play card after all!
RACK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink) will be in full effect, and we reserve the right to refuse entry or remove anyone causing trouble or disrespecting fellow guests.
IMPORTANT: Please limit your use of any one play space or piece of dungeon furniture to a maximum of 45 MINUTES to ensure everyone has a chance to play. Sharing is caring.
We look forward to an evening filled with sex positive fun and of course all the great strap-ons!
MARKUS|edge and Scotty Breitkreuz
PLUR|productions PLAY SPACE RULES:
PLUR | Productions (West Coast) Group Link: