This PLUR|productions event is inspired by the tragic tale that is The Phantom of the Opera. For us it’s a night of Fetish, Kinky, Sex positive delight and inspiration, making it a perfect play party theme.
PHANTOM OF THE NIGHT!
What to wear to Phantom of the Night:
Gentlemen of the Night: The primary criteria is a mask.
A number of online retailers sell masks that range from
elaborate and feathered to simple and basic, including
ones based on the classic Phantom of the Opera mask.
Typically men will wear dark suits or tuxedos so dust
off that suit! Otherwise let your imagination run freely.
The general rule for most masquerade events is that
guests must wear their masks until MIDNIGHT as that is
Ladies of the night: Women can wear opera-style ball
gowns in true opera form if they wish. Any type of
elaborate dress will be perfect! You would be amazed
what can be found in second hand store alike. Again
like the men just asking you to put some effort. Women
can also opt for an elaborate updo hair style. Just let
your creative juices flow!
•Of course we do not turn anyone away for dress code
but it is encouraged. It just adds more fun and
excitement to the evening.
This is a full on sex positive kinky play party
designed for all. Straight, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual,
Trans, Queer, Swinger, Burner, BDSM, ABDL, Furies,
Leather, Latex lovers and whatever YOU are into
provided it is legal and consensual including full sex.
EventBrite Ticket link: These will be release by Friday alone with discount pass.
What can you expect?
• Our ice breaking CUPIDS of course!
• Great lounge areas to mingle with others with red velvet drapes, floral and of course red roses.
• Plenty of intimate play spaces for playing and well…having sex if you so choose.
• Onsite government STI clinic (please take advantage of this free service).
• Dungeon furniture including a Cage, Multiple Spank Benches, Fucking Machine, Saint Andrews Crosses, Swings, Pummel Horses, and mattresses for all types of fun play.
• Rope rides by Vertigo (negotiate a scene early as these guys get busy).
• Trained PLUR Dungeon Monitors to ensure everyone’s safety. and boundaries are maintained.
• Warm sensual lighting.
• Full bar with Storm Brewing craft beer
• Personal gym locker for the evening free with admission (bring a change of clothes or kinky stuff and toys). We encourage you to share lockers with your partner so that everyone may have one.
• Quiet aftercare / super chill / love making area with plenty of mattresses wrapped in red velvet.
• Text back list for those without a ticket will be in full effect at the door.
• DJ Dungeon set by yours truly Markus|edge and guests
PLEASE familiarize yourself with the event RULES at the bottom of this page.
For those attendees looking only to LEARN, we will arrange for them to go and observe a scene in their area of interest, ideally with a TOP who is willing to talk about or explain what they are doing and why. Think of it as an interactive workshop where questions can be asked of both the top and bottom, before and after the scene. Not during play please. as that would be interrupting.
New to sex positive play parties? No problem our cupids and organizers are on hand to assist in negotiations, particularly for people who are newer or less experienced in Safe, Sane & Consensual negotiations.
Consent is ABSOLUTELY required between all participants in any play and just because an introduction is made does not require either participant to play with that person. No obligations. People are also encouraged to make their own introductions as they see fit; that’s why you will be wearing your play card after all!
RACK will be in full effect, and we reserve the right to refuse entry or remove anyone causing trouble or disrespecting fellow guests.
IMPORTANT: Please limit your use of any one play space or piece of dungeon furniture to a maximum of 45 MINUTES to ensure everyone has a chance to play.
Sharing is caring.
We look forward to an evening filled with dirty debauchery!
MARKUS|edge and ScottyHotty
PLUR | Productions (West Coast) Group Link:
PLUR Productions – West Coast Page Link:
People before profit, Community before corporation.
***While full nudity is allowed, you also must also bring a pair of shoes. No exceptions. This is for your safety and so that we fully comply with the law.
By entering this event at 8×6 at 1775 Haro Street Vancouver BC, you represent and warrant the following
Terms & Conditions:
1. You are aware and understand the sexual nature of the club and will not be offended in any way by the activates that other members maybe engaging in.
2. You will abide by the rules of the club at all times, which include:
– NO means NO. Members shall at all times conduct themselves according to commonly accepted etiquette and posted 8×6/PLUR rules.
– Personal belongings may be kept in lockers. While 8×6 will endeavor to protect your belongings, we are not responsible for contents left in lockers.
– Strictly no cameras or recording devices, including cell phones, will not be allowed at the club.
– No outside alcohol or food may be brought into the club.
– Staying safe and always using a condom/barrier when there is sexual contact of any manner.
– No solicitation of any kind allowed on the property.
– Shoes must be worn at all times, unless a scene does not permit (e.g. rope suspension).
– Rowdy drunkenness, or any other activity that could tarnish the reputation of the club, will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave and/or revoke membership of any person who becomes obnoxious or unruly.
– Refraining from engaging in ‘pushy’ behaviour.
– No illegal drugs or activities of any kind will be tolerated on these premises. Anyone in possession of illegal drugs will be banned from club and the police will be informed of your actions.
– Understanding that it is necessary to respect the club formalities, as well as the rules of respect and good behaviour, of courtesy, personal hygiene, of tidiness, of safety, of dress code and of the club management, on pain of refusal, sanction or expulsion at the absolute discretion of the club management.
– No edge play- Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/
3. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone without cause or explanation, as is the right of a legitimate Private Club.
4. Attendees will be required to provide government issued identification upon entry.
5. We do not accept responsibility and/ or liability for accidents, injury and/ or loss suffered while entering our club. By entering this property you agree that you are doing so at your own risk. You hereby waive any and all claims whatsoever that you may have or hereafter have against the owners, organizers, its directors, officers, agents, promoters, and employees and release and forever discharge the owners and organizers from all claims, demands, damages, actions or cause of actions arising or to arise by reason of the use of this property and your attendance at this event. You agree that this waiver and release shall extend to the owners and organizers, its successors and assigns and is binding upon me and my heirs, executors, legal representatives, successors and assigns any other persons I have brought with me.
Finally, PLUR does NOT have VIP access. The only way to get in, is either via a ticket, or by volunteering/
PM MARKUS|edge for more details. https://www.facebook.com/